We are looking for great team players that can also work on their own, with minimal supervision. We are particularly interested in individuals possessing a quality oriented attitude, with attention to detail and capable to debug their own code. If you like being challenged and learning new stuff every day, we want to hear from you.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Providing feedback on creative concepts, as it relates to technical feasibility
- Provide solutions in line with approved design specifications
- Develop prototypes to help with selection of solution options
- Provide estimates for development work to include analysis, programming and testing
- Participate in internal and client production reviews
- Provide appropriate feedback on the status of project work or problem resolution
- Analyze software problems and provide solutions to those problems
- Keep open and continuous communications with project managers and other members of team with regard to workload and project challenges
- Experience with coding for cross-browser and platform consistency
- Mobile web development experience
- Experience building data-driven web applications leveraging PHP/MySQL
- Knowledge of popular APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
- Comfortable with layout and design applications such as Adobe CS